Established April 1, 2005
- Oki Sensor Device Corporation shall use the personal information of customers (information identifying individuals) to fulfill contractual obligations to customers, and communicate useful information to customers.
- If Oki Sensor Device Corporation requests personal information from the customer him or herself, we shall notify the customer beforehand of the purpose and scope of use, the customer contact at Oki Sensor Device Corporation, and other relevant information.
- Oki Sensor Device Corporation will not disclose customer personal information to third parties, unless the consent of the customer has been obtained beforehand, or disclosure is stipulated by laws or regulations, or disclosure is within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use and is limited to contractors who have signed a non-disclosure agreement with Oki Sensor Device Corporation.
- Oki Sensor Device Corporation shall appoint a personal information manager to protect the personal information of customers, and this manager shall promote proper handling of information. All persons engaged in work shall be educated about privacy.
- Oki Sensor Device Corporation shall take security measures regarding personal information supplied by customers, to prevent problems such as unauthorized access, loss, leakage or tampering.
- If a customer him or herself wishes to confirm, correct or delete personal information, and notifies the contact at Oki Sensor Device Corporation, Oki Sensor Device Corporation promises to respond within a reasonable scope and time frame.
Regarding the Oki Sensor Device Corporation website (http://www.osdc.co.jp/en/index.html)
Our company will bear no responsibility for protection of customer personal information at other websites which link to the Oki Sensor Device website.
Personal information of customers under 16 years old
If the personal information of a customer under 16 years old is supplied to our company, please be sure that the information is supplied based on the consent of that person's parents or legal guardian.
Address inquiries regarding this policy to:
Oki Sensor Device Corporation
Accounting & General Affairs Division General Affairs Section
Tachihi Bldg. No.7 4th Fl. 6-1-1, Sakae-cho, Tachikawa-shi, Tokyo, 190-0003, Japan